25 Things, cartoon characters, and your band’s album – I really am starting to wonder if there’s someone at Facebook being paid to cook up the next wave of mass-tagging to capture the hearts of 18-24-year olds…
I know that all the novelty lies in the randomness of the final product, but I just want to point out that my original quote is in regards to Animal Crossing and that Dalmation is dribbling a Kinder basketball.
Political allusion, non sequiturious album title, and an anthropomorphized animal using a childhood-nostalgic brand as a prop. This thing is so fucking indie hipster I’m practically bleeding Chucks. Where’s my sweatband?
Go ahead and CTRL+C/CTRL+V your way into your own Facebook popularity:
1. Go to “Wikipedia” and click “Random article”
or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to “Random quotations” (http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3)
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3. Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.
5. Post it with this text in the “caption” and TAG the friends you want to join in.
CIA ACTIVITIES IN BOLIVIA 4EVA!