Day 2 of our weekend in Seattle was spent zipping around Seattle Center, Fremont (!!!), and finally downtown Seattle. Where we ended up at Benihana. Yeah, seriously. We had a Mexican chef! It was awesome.
- Homegrown, where the glittery troll lives, serves the best crab cake sandwich I have ever had.
- Baa, ram, ewe! (I think they’re billy goats.)
- The trees have eyes!
- Billiam tried to kidnap every dog we saw. Which was a lot of dogs. (These two were outside of Theo Chocolates.)
- Found that lion at Caffe Ladro before we sat down to a card game of Manipulation.
- Those cinnamon buns were about the size of my fists put together.
- Eventually we found the troll on Troll Ave!
Really happy we made it back to Gas Works Park. I love that place. Saw some planes land on water, watched families fly kites, and envied the bodies of perfectly sculpted topless gay boys as they sunned themselves.
I could see myself living in Seattle.